First, let me just address why it takes me so damn long to post pics from this show each year.
- In the middle of July, there are 3 big shows within a 10-day stretch (Rumble on the Deck, Full Tilt, and Bearded Lady) and Bearded lady is the 3rd of the 3.
- Bearded Lady is the largest of the 3 events and I take a ton of photos.
- By the time I've posted pics from Rumble on the Deck and Full Tilt, I'm usually burned out on blogging.
- At that point it's still summer and I'd rather be riding.
- Saving at least one big show to post helps make the winter pass by a little easier and it keeps my blog from running out of content.
I rode my Sportster, arrived early, and got a great spot.
The setup was similar to prior years but I think the photo booth was new.
Cigarette girls were patroling the grounds.
Speaking of patrols, there was a drone in the skies!
If you're not familiar with the Bearded Lady, the show tends to attract lower-budget, garage-built motorcycles, which are my favorite. Each customized bike tends to have a lot of personality and there is a very wide variety of motorcycle brands and years represented. Scooters and moped usually have a decent turnout too. What you won't see much of are baggers and over-priced custom builds.
I'm just getting started. Keep coming back for more.