Why does it take so long?
- I tend to take a lot of photos at bike shows
- I review all the photos I take and pick my favorites (lots of great bikes means lots of favorites)
- I crop, edit, watermark, and rename each photo
- I put each photo into groups so my posts will make some sense (a post about Sportsters, a post about a particular bike, etc.)
- I write posts that talk about the photos and try to tell a story about the day
In terms of the process outlined above, I am through step 3 on Full Tilt Boogie. Out of nearly 300 photos taken at Full Tilt, I have just finished selecting and editing 165 to post. Get excited as it should be well over a week's worth of posts and trust me that the bikes were amazing.