With a brand new wheel and tire, the stock pulley, brake rotor, and hardware looked like crap so I decided to dress them up a bit.
Here's the stock pulley.
I picked up a chrome pulley cover on eBay (cheap) and got the chrome hardware from the local dealer.
It makes a huge difference:
On the other side, the brake rotor was dirty and had a little surface rust in the grooves.
I used a block sander with 1000 grit sandpaper and some WD-40 to sand it down. I got into all the grooves with my rotary tool. Then I used metal polish and a polishing ball to get it looking good. I didn't get it to a chrome-like shine or anything but I think it looks significantly better. The pictures don't do it justice.
More chrome hardware from the dealer.
Here's a look at the tire from both angles mounted back on the bike.